Homepage -- Programs
and Services -- Contact Information
This page provides information on current events and how they may impact elders and the services they receive.
For more information on current advocacy issues, click on any of the following articles and letters, arranged with the most recent on top.
To read past articles, click on the
For more information about budget & reorganization proposals, visit the following web sites.
Mass Home Care web site.
How to contact your legislators
Berkshire County State Legislators
It's important to keep your legislators informed about what is important to you. If you have questions or comments that you want to share with your Berkshire representatives, you can contact them using the information below:
• Rep. Gailanne Cariddi (1st District): 1-617-722-2425 & 664-6810
• Rep. Paul W. Mark (2nd District) 1-617-722-2210 & 464-5635
• Rep. Tricia Farley-Bouvier (3rd District) 1-617-722-2240
• Rep. Smitty Pignatelli (4th District) 1-617-722-2582 & 637-0631
• Senator Benjamin Downing, 1-617-722-1625 & 442-4008
Please note: When using e-mail, please include your phone number and mailing address so you may receive a reply.